Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye, bye 2009; hello 2010

Well 2009 is coming to and end in about 3 hours so I figured that I would catch you up on what has happened the last year between the two of us. There is not that much so bare with me. First I finished up helicopter school in February and then quickly moved back to KC to start my flying job in March. In June I asked Kasi to marry me and she said yes but it took awhile to get the actual word cause she could not stop crying. Then Kasi quit her job and moved in KC to be with me and start her photography business. We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family and Kasi's mom came in to town to celebrate that with us as well. Christmas was also with my family and Kasi got to see how we celebrate even though it was a couple of days late because of the snow. As for tonight the two of us went out for a date since those are already getting to few. As for 2010 on what that may bring. Well the wedding is in May quickly followed by a honeymoon. I think the wedding will keep us pretty busy for the first part of the year. After the wedding I am looking forward to finishing out the year with Kasi as my wife.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am overjoyed for the life you two have and will continue to make! =) Love you guys! Heres to finding your soulmate *raises glass*